- Download extension from wordnote.onenotegem.com, and install “Bring to WordNote” to Firefox or Chrome.
- WordNote icon will be shown on toolbar of browser after installed Bring to WordNote.
- Click on the WordNote icon, it will start save web page.
WordNote will pop up a “Bring to WordNote” window, you can choose a WordNote folder.
Finally, click “New Page” button to save the web page.
WordNote will create a new page to save the web page. It include 2 parts:
- Attachment Part: WordNote save the web page as a HTML file, and save as attachment.
- Web Viewer Control: WordNote will save a Web Viewer on above the attachment to display the HTML file.
You also can select some of the important content in the browser and press the WordNote icon to save to WordNote.